Residential Property Valuations
Residential Property Valuations provide advanced and detailed reports for vacant and occupied Residential Properties. SCOPE residential valuations were developed to value Residential Properties while meeting the Regulatory Guidelines pertaining to appraisals and valuations. The residential property valuations provide a comprehensive market data analysis, and detailed inspections to provide clients with quality 3rd party property valuations
SCOPE Residential Valuation Features
SCOPE Residential Valuations assist Lenders in their requirement to comply with the new Inter-agency Guidelines. The current rules require that an evaluation must also document the actual current condition of the property. Furthermore, the evaluation must measure critical market conditions. SCOPE combines all of the necessary data to be compliant with a Site Inspection that details the property and neighborhood conditions with relevant exterior photos from street, including address verification, front and side views of the property.
Three cost-effective SCOPE Residential Valuation options:
- SCOPE EXTERIOR RESIDENTIAL VALUATION: Compliant with inter-agency guidelines.
- SCOPE WALK AROUND RESIDENTIAL VALUATION: Compliant with inter-agency guidelines.
- SCOPE INTERIOR & EXTERIOR RESIDENTIAL VALUATION: Compliant with inter-agency guidelines.
Recommended uses: 2nd Mortgage, Refinance, Home Equity Reviews, Balloon Loans, Default
READ Residential Valuation Features
READ AUDIT is a Documented Audit that concludes the fair market value of a residential property.
Trained Analysts scrutinize data under a rules-based, appraisal methodology that stresses property value
from multiple perspectives. Pertinent market conditions and intelligence, plus sold comparable
properties are transparently reported to provide informed decisions. The audit confirms a quick sale as
well as a patient, fair market value.
- READ RESIDENTIAL VALUATION: Documented by market analyst.
- Substantial Market Intelligence
- Objective, Arms Length, Appraisal Based Valuation Methodology
- Documented Audit by Senior Analyst
Recommended uses: Loan Renewals, Home Equity Reviews, 1st Loan Pre-qualification, Appraisal, Short Sale and Loss Mitigation audits; Portfolio Reviews
BPO Residential Valuation Features
DA BPO is a traditional BPO conducted by a pre-vetted, Licensed Realtor with a READ AUDIT. The
process delivers two completely independent, objective conclusions of value, one confirming the other,
for the same fee as a traditional BPO.
- BPO RESIDENTIAL VALUATION:
- Traditional BPO by Vetted, Licensed Realtor
- 2 Independently, Reconciled Value Conclusions
- No additional Fee
Recommended uses: Default Service operations